1. You won’t get shit on for liking the music that makes you happy (for example; Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, The Doobie Brothers, The Eagles, The Spice Girls, Mariah Carey, etc…)
2. You don’t have to change your plans for the future to include the wants of someone else.
3. Your body can look however you want it to. You can wear whatever the fuck you want and not expect any criticism. You don’t have to take out your piercings, cut your hair or look presentable.
4. You don’t have to hide your sadness. You can cry when you want to. You are allowed to be sad. You can also laugh as loud and as much as you wish.
5. You can smoke and drink if you wish to. Your health is your own business.
6. Your intelligence, morality and beliefs (religious or otherwise) won’t be questioned by someone other than you.
7. You can go out when you want. You can have friends that are just like you, or completely opposite. You won’t be told to cease contact with anyone if they aren’t liked by your partner.
8. Your habits and actions won’t be condemned. You won’t have to explain yourself.
9. You won’t be made to feel as if you’re not “worth it” or a hinderance/burden. You are the only person that can determine your worth.
10. You can support the LGBTQI+ community as much as you like without being told it’s wrong or immoral.
11. You don’t have to split costs, share money or justify how much you’re spending and what you’re buying.
12. You don’t have to worry about someone not finding you arousing or sexually appealing. You don’t need to worry about someone telling you you aren’t allowed to be sexy when you’re not around them.